Premier Revision Encyclopedia for Grade 1 is developed in line with the competency based curriculum. It contains exercises for practice which will enable the learner to improve their skills. This book has the following benefits for the learner:
- User friendly
- Systematic approach
- Comprehensive content based on the syllabus
- Practice exercises and worksheets
- Ideal for use at home and at school
This book is comprehensive enough to guide the teachers or guardians to effectively deliver the curriculum as it follows a comprehensive course written specifically for the Primary level.
The skills acquired will enable the learner to:
- Demonstrate basic literacy and numeracy skills for learning.
- Communicate appropriately using verbal and/or non-verbal modes in a variety of contexts.
- Demonstrate appropriate etiquette in social relationships.
- Apply creativity and critical thinking skills in problem solving.
- Explore the immediate environment for learning and enjoyment.
- Practice hygiene, nutrition, sanitation, safety skills to promote health and well being.
- Demonstrate the acquisition of emotional, physical, spiritual, aesthetic and moral development for balanced living.
- Demonstrate appreciation of the country’s rich and diverse cultural heritage for harmonious coexistence.
- Apply digital literacy skills for learning and enjoyment.